Pages

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Works in Progress for Wednesday

Well, I was hoping that I was going to have more accomplished by now than I actually have, but this Fireworks quilt has kind of been hard on me!  I am happy that I now have 10 finished blocks... 6 more to go!

Fireworks Quilt

Even though this has been a rough quilt for me, I am pleased with how it's turning out.  It's going to be beautiful when it's all done.

Fireworks Quilt

My mom and I are having a sewing Saturday this weekend and I am really hoping that I can at the very least finish up the blocks, if not the entire quilt top!

Fireworks Quilt

Well, I hope you have a great Wednesday!!  I'm linking up with Lee today!  Check out what everyone is up to!

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

Currently Listening to: About Face by Grizzly Bear

11 comments:

  1. It is definitely going to be gorgeous! Classic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love...love...love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful blocks! Love the blue and white.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, neat work; Your blocks look so good! I've been eying that pattern but I will admit, it intimidates me. Someday...

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's going to be worth it once it's done - it looks beautiful! I'm one block in...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the fabric line you're using for these blocks! The blocks look great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. absolutely gorgeous block pattern!! visiting from WIP wed :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok, wow. Those blocks are stunning, and will make a truly beautiful quilt. Here's my encouragement to keep going.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a little note! Please know that even if I don't respond, I do read each comment and they make my day! If you have any questions or specific concerns, feel free to email me and I'd love to chat you up! Have a great day!