Pages

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

WIP Wednesday

Today I am linking up with Lee at Freshly Pieced for the first time!

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

I wanted to have done a ton more on my Fireworks quilt, but it just hasn't happened.  I am grateful for the time I have had to work on it, though!

I finally got all the fabric cut!

Fabric for Fireworks

I am only using Lizzy House's Constellations collection for this quilt.  I super love this line.

Fabric for Fireworks

Fabric for Fireworks

I am very happy to have finished one block though!

Fireworks Quilt Block

This is the first pattern that I've tried that has this much complexity... and I was pretty shocked at how long it took me just to make one block!  It's totally worth it, though, because it's gorgeous!

Anyways, that's all I have today!  I hope you're having a great week!

Currently Listening to: Little Secrets by Passion Pit


5 comments:

  1. Looks like you have a good system going. Wish I was that organized. I need to try that block. Such Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Fireworks block - I started mine on Sunday using Rock and Romance - I agree it's complex and takes time, but it is soooo worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your organization and your 1st block is a beauty~!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks terrific! Good organisation is key. I'm sure you'll take up speed once you've got the block pattern down. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a little note! Please know that even if I don't respond, I do read each comment and they make my day! If you have any questions or specific concerns, feel free to email me and I'd love to chat you up! Have a great day!