Pages

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

The Fabric Obsession

Well, hello Friends!

Check out this lovely stack of fabric that I have recently acquired!

Recents 4.27.13

On the bottom is the pebble print from Sweetwater's Mama Said Sew line that I fell in love with when I sewed together Lillian + Oliver 3.  The one on top of that is Lizzy House's Outfoxed and Jeanean Morrison's In My Room, both of which are for the Triangle baby quilt that I'm working on.  Then there is V&Co's Simply Color and then a range of white on whites and some other green fabrics that my mother purchased for an upcoming class...



My mom and I are taking a class at Pine Needles to make this pillow!!  She wants two pillows for her couch, so she purchased all the fabric and I agreed to help!

The fabric at the very top of that pile is a fat quarter of Honey Honey, that I decided that I couldn't live without!

Our class is on May 10th and I already have the fabric cut, pressed, and ready to go!

I am so excited to finish up the little Triangle quilt and get started on the other quilts that need to be done by June!

I hope you all have a great day, my friends!

Currently Listening to: Is There Any Love by Kid Cudi, Wale

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a little note! Please know that even if I don't respond, I do read each comment and they make my day! If you have any questions or specific concerns, feel free to email me and I'd love to chat you up! Have a great day!