Pages

Friday, August 24, 2012

Final Set of Hot Pads Pieced!

This morning I finished piecing the fourth set of hot pads!  I love them!



Since I went to JoAnns yesterday to get the 6 1/2" square, I can begin quilting them!  I'm excited!  These hot pads are turning out really great!

Also, when I was checking out at JoAnns they gave me some pamphlets about the upcoming sales and such and I just giggled when I read the header, "September is Sewing Month".  You're telling me!! I already came to that conclusion!

In house news, the seller has decided to consider an offer regarding non-refundable earnest money that is put down in 30 day increments.  So that means we might still be able to get this house!  That would relieve some stress!  And it will feel like I get an extra few weeks to focus on the quilts I want to make in October instead of house hunting!  Amazing! We'll see what happens!

Anyways, I need to do the dishes and get started quilting!

Have a great day!

xxM

Currently Listening to: Innocence by Nero


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a little note! Please know that even if I don't respond, I do read each comment and they make my day! If you have any questions or specific concerns, feel free to email me and I'd love to chat you up! Have a great day!