Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Sets Two and Three!

Happy Wednesday dear friends!

I have the second and third Great Granny Hot Pads completed!



I am totally in love with how they have turned out!  The second set is bound with Apple of My Eye and the third is bound with Riley Blake Chevrons in grey.  I love it!

Tomorrow I should have the fourth, and final set for you!  I also want to show you the fabric choices for my next project!  I love the satisfaction that comes with finishing a project, and the mystery that comes with starting a new project!

I hope y'all have a great day!

xxoM

Currently Listening to: Je veux te voir by Yelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a little note! Please know that even if I don't respond, I do read each comment and they make my day! If you have any questions or specific concerns, feel free to email me and I'd love to chat you up! Have a great day!