Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

More Pot Holders & House Update

This morning was so productive!

I sewed together another pair of pot holders and I think they turned out better than the first set.  Take a look!




We've also received an update on the house from our Realtor... The sellers do not want to agree to a November closing date...  Which is super unfortunate because the hubs and I really liked the house and the neighborhood.  So it looks like we'll have to back out of the contract...  Our Realtor said that we should hit the house hunting hard starting the first of October and we should be able to find something that we like and be able to close by the end of November.  It's an unfortunate situation short term, but we know that this will be for the best in the long run.  I am sure glad I didn't start packing!!!

So now August is almost over, October is going to be house hunting month, November and December are going to be crazy packing/unpacking/painting the house/getting ready for Christmas and family...  So what does that mean for Camilla and my sewing projects?  September.  September is going to be the month of sewing!  I don't know if I have shared this with y'all, but I had the ambition to decide that I want to make three quilts for Christmas gifts this year... I have no clue how much I can actually get done in September.

My life is going to be crazy!  Are you with me?

xxM

Currently Listening to: Surprise, Surprise by Brett Dennen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a little note! Please know that even if I don't respond, I do read each comment and they make my day! If you have any questions or specific concerns, feel free to email me and I'd love to chat you up! Have a great day!