Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

First Set, Finished!

Hand sewing by the pool was the best idea I have ever had!  It was so relaxing!  However, I realized that I am an incredibly slow hand sewer.  I was out there for two hours and I got two pot holders done.  Here they are!


I love them! The Pezzy Print binding turned out great!  I'm pretty sure that the binding is still my favorite part.

Hopefully I'll have another set for your tomorrow!

xxoM

Currently Listening to: Breathe In by Frou Frou

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a little note! Please know that even if I don't respond, I do read each comment and they make my day! If you have any questions or specific concerns, feel free to email me and I'd love to chat you up! Have a great day!