Pages

Friday, August 17, 2012

I Failed!!

I failed to post yesterday!  Does that mean the 30 days starts over?! Ugghhh...

Yesterday I mostly worked on that table runner that I said I wasn't going to start until I had some of my other projects finished... Clearly I lied.  I have the top all finished! 



The fabric is Oh Deer by MoMo for Moda.  As soon as I saw this charm pack, I knew I had to have it and make something from it!  I love those little deer!! I won't be able to finish this until one of my local fabric stores gets the bolts for this line in stock so that I can buy fabric for the back and then quilt it! (sorry the picture is fuzzy... rocking the iPhone pictures today... :( )

Other than completing that quilt top for my table runner, the hubs and I have been trying to get all the paperwork in order for buying the house!  There have been a few bumps in the road, but everything is coming together.

This weekend I have some fun plans, so I may not be blogging until Sunday or Monday... I'm never going to get through these 30 days!!!  Saturday is going to start early with boat with my aunt and uncle and then I am spending the rest of the day, evening, and into the wee hours of Sunday morning sewing with my mom! Exciting! Hopefully we can get most, if not all, of that fabric journal finished up so that I can check that off my list and start enjoying it!

Anyways, that's all for today! Hopefully I'll be able to pop on tomorrow?

xxM

Currently Listening to: This Fire by Franz Ferdinand

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a little note! Please know that even if I don't respond, I do read each comment and they make my day! If you have any questions or specific concerns, feel free to email me and I'd love to chat you up! Have a great day!