Pages

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Inspiration: Triangle Quilts

I have been seriously in love with triangle quilts.  I know, they're quite the rage currently and I'm not ashamed to say that I am no exception.  There have been many beautiful triangle quilts that have caught my eye... here are just a few of them that I have pinned on my "Quilts to Make" Pinterest board.

A Quilt for Baby Owen

This baby quilt by Megan of Canoe Ridge Creations


This is a gorgeous crib quilt by See Kate Sew

Triangle baby quilt

This darling quilt by Lee of Freshly Pieced

There are so many great triangle quilts out there!  I finally decided to try my hand at making a triangle quilt.  I haven't worked with triangles much and I'm looking forward to learning how to make those point perfect triangles!  ...even if my first attempt does not yield absolutely perfect results...

Triangles for Triangle Baby Quilt

Currently Listening to: Mirrored Sea by Passion Pit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a little note! Please know that even if I don't respond, I do read each comment and they make my day! If you have any questions or specific concerns, feel free to email me and I'd love to chat you up! Have a great day!