Pages

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Recents

I ordered some great new fabric last week and I was so, so happy when it arrived!

Assorted Fabric

The top fabric is Rock n' Romance by Pat Bravo, followed by Urban Mod by Art Gallery in both color ways, a yard of the Architextures crosshatch in peach, and four more Architextures prints.  The solid is Kona Iron, which I think is my favorite!

I feel like it's been a couple of weeks since I've updated on my quilting stats.  Sadly, I haven't finished a single quilt.  The Fireworks quilt is ready to be basted just as soon as I have batting.  The Pow Wow quilt is still in need of a backing, but the Rock n' Romance print that I just got is for the binding!  So, I now have two quilts in need of being finished up, but I am about to start another quilt.  I just knew I was going to get piled up!  Oh well, I'll get through it.  Maybe April will be a month of finishing?

Yesterday was a super good day.  Mom came over early and spent the entire day with me.  We sewed all morning and we did some shopping in the afternoon, followed by more sewing!  I was helping her with a baby quilt, which I'll share more about tomorrow!

Also, my mom and I are up to something super awesome and fun! I can't wait to share it!

Currently Listening to: Cudi Zone by Kid Cudi

1 comment:

  1. I'm so intrigued by the architecture fabrics. I saw it in Modern Madness, but just wasn't sure what I might do with it! I cant wait to see what you do!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a little note! Please know that even if I don't respond, I do read each comment and they make my day! If you have any questions or specific concerns, feel free to email me and I'd love to chat you up! Have a great day!