Pages

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Virtual Quilting Bee Block #3

Just as I had with the first two blocks, I procrastinated making this third block until today.  My reason for putting this block off wasn't because I wasn't sure of what fabric to use, it was because it just looked intimidating to make.

But, I took the plunge and I sewed it together in just about an hour - start to finish - because I chose to sew slowly.  Now that it's finished, I am very pleased with the block and disappointed with my hesitation!

Virtual Quilting Bee Block 3

Unfortunately, it was too windy outside to just let the block lay on the brick.  For this block I used Flea Market Fancy, Architextures and Kona Steel.

Virtual Quilting Bee Blocks 1-3

I really love the look of all three blocks together and I am so excited for the next block tomorrow!!

Have a great day, friends!

Currently Listening to: Take a Walk by Passion Pit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a little note! Please know that even if I don't respond, I do read each comment and they make my day! If you have any questions or specific concerns, feel free to email me and I'd love to chat you up! Have a great day!