Pages

Friday, September 21, 2012

Apples in the Orchard Quilt: Basted

Happy Friday!

Yesterday I put the backing together and basted my sister's quilt!


I went out today and bought some thread.  I'm going to test it out on some scraps before I starting quilting the quilt with it.  I want it to flow, but not be distracting, you know?

The rest of yesterday and this morning I have spent cutting my mother's fabric... While I would have liked to have spent all that time on my own projects, it's fun to have some scraps that I didn't have to pay for!

But I still have lots to do!

xxoMegan

Currently Listening to: Dirty Paws by Of Monsters and Men

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a little note! Please know that even if I don't respond, I do read each comment and they make my day! If you have any questions or specific concerns, feel free to email me and I'd love to chat you up! Have a great day!