Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Mail Day!

YAY for getting fabric in the mail!! It's the most exciting day!!

I got fabric for THREE quilts!


These are the fabrics for the quilt for my biological father.  He's not really a person that would enjoy prints.  Here I have Kona Bone and Kona Steel.  (I have enough Kona Bone for my surprise fourth quilt too!)


These jelly rolls are Spa by Deb Strain.  This is for a quilt for my adoptive dad.  The whole collection is made up of blues.  It's going to be so soothing and nice!


And FINALLY! The backing for my sister's quilt!! This is Nightshade by Tula Pink!  I am so in love with this fabric!!

I am so thrilled that my fabrics have arrived!  I can't quite decide what I want to do first!

I hope you're having an excellent day, too!

xoxMegan

Currently Listening to: Missing by the xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a little note! Please know that even if I don't respond, I do read each comment and they make my day! If you have any questions or specific concerns, feel free to email me and I'd love to chat you up! Have a great day!