Pages

Monday, September 24, 2012

Apples in the Orchard: Quilting

Happy Monday!

This morning I have been busy quilting my sister's quilt.  I decided to do a meandering quilt stitch.  I've never used that pattern for a quilt so large so it's definitely been a challenge!  I divided the quilt into four quadrants in order to make it easier to quilt and it took me about four hours to quilt the first quadrant... I'm such a slow quilter!!

But I am really enjoying how it's turning out.


And my loyal little Omi stayed right by my side during the whole four hours!! She is so sweet!


Since I'm all quilted out for today, I am going to piece together some blocks for my biological father's quilt!  I'll post pictures tomorrow!

xxoMegan

Currently Listening to: Slow and Steady by Of Monsters and Men

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a little note! Please know that even if I don't respond, I do read each comment and they make my day! If you have any questions or specific concerns, feel free to email me and I'd love to chat you up! Have a great day!