Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

Finished Mug Rug!

Happy Monday my friends!

My trip to St. George over the weekend was a success!  Jake and I got to spend lots of time with family and the wedding was beautiful.  We really enjoyed the little break.  I always forget how hot it is in St. George!  The wedding and reception were outside and I felt like my insides were going to boil over!  It is definitely nice to be back in Salt Lake where it is currently rainy and 79 degrees!

I was able to finish up the mug rug for my dad's wife's sister's birthday over the weekend!  Here it is!


I sent this picture to my dad's wife and asked her if she thinks here sister will enjoy it.  She said that she thinks her sister will love it!  Hopefully that's the case!  Now I just need to find an eclectic mug to go along with it.  Since I didn't have the binding attached for my last post, I just wanted to say that of course I used the Pezzy Print binding... Just like the Quilted Fish yellow chevrons, since I bought that Pezzy Print all I want to do is sew with it.  What can I say, I'm in love with the way it looks!  I am pretty happy with the way it turned out.

I am still waiting for the fabric that I ordered last week to arrive, so that is putting me a bit behind schedule as far as finishing each quilt in two weeks.  I am hoping it arrives soon, I am dying to begin quilting my sister's quilt!

Well, that is the big news for today.  I hope y'all have a great day!

xoxMegan

Currently Listening to: Star Machine by Bob Mould


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a little note! Please know that even if I don't respond, I do read each comment and they make my day! If you have any questions or specific concerns, feel free to email me and I'd love to chat you up! Have a great day!