Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Cut, Cut, Cut...

Hello Friends!

Since Friday, I have been doing one main thing: cutting.  The quilt that I am making for my biological father is a curvy log cabin quilt.  Each block is made up of 15 strips of fabric.  There are 80 blocks. So I've been cutting a. ton. of. fabric.


And I'm not even done.  The gray is Kona Steel and the beige is Kona Bone.  It is going to be a gorgeous quilt when it's done, but 5 days of cutting fabric is enough to keep me away from making this quilt again for a long time!

Well, it's time to get back to the cutting table - I am determined to finish cutting today!!

xxoMegan

Currently Listening to:  Balaclava by the Arctic Monkeys

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a little note! Please know that even if I don't respond, I do read each comment and they make my day! If you have any questions or specific concerns, feel free to email me and I'd love to chat you up! Have a great day!