Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Curved Log Cabin Quilt

Happy Tuesday!

Yesterday I put together 10 blocks for the curved log cabin quilt that I am making for my biological father.  It is going to be a stunning quilt!  It took me longer than I would like to admit to piece together just these 10 blocks, but this quilt is going to be well worth it!  Here's a peek!


Despite all the work that getting to this point has been, it's also been very rewarding.

Today I'm going to finish piecing together another 10 blocks and quilt another quadrant on my Apples in the Orchard quilt!

xoxMegan

Currently Listening to: Hospital Beds by Cold War Kids

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a little note! Please know that even if I don't respond, I do read each comment and they make my day! If you have any questions or specific concerns, feel free to email me and I'd love to chat you up! Have a great day!