Pages

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Apples in the Orchard Update & Tuesday To-Do

I can't believe it's Tuesday!  The long weekend went by so fast.  But I'm glad to be getting back to sewing!

Yesterday I posted pictures of the quilt top all pieced together, but it did not have the border.  I sewed that on this morning!  I love it! I think my sister will love it too.  What do you think?


So, remember when I introduced all the fabric for this quilt and I didn't have the backing yet?  How unfortunate is it that the quilt top is done and I still don't have a backing!  I searched online to find something amazing for the back and it was a success!  I chose a fabric from the Nightshade collection by Tula Pink!  I ordered the yardage for the back of this quilt as well as fabric for the other quilts I have planned!  I am so excited for my fabric to come in the mail!

Well, since it's the day after such a long weekend I have quite a bit to do today.  Here's the list I had written up:

- Add border fabric -> Done!
- Order fabric -> Done!
- Make meatballs (in the crock pot for dinner!) -> Done!
- Cut 5" squares for my surprise quilt
- Organize fabric
- Pack a box or two in the spare room
- Clean kitchen
- Work on a patchwork pouch for my scissors

I am going to try to get as much as possible done today.  I will let you know of my success tomorrow!

Have a great day!

xxoM

Currently Listening to: Changed the Way You Kiss Me by Example

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a little note! Please know that even if I don't respond, I do read each comment and they make my day! If you have any questions or specific concerns, feel free to email me and I'd love to chat you up! Have a great day!