Pages

Friday, September 14, 2012

Quilt Shop Review: The Introduction

Happy Friday, Friends!

When I first started quilting, I relied on Google searches to find quality quilt shops.  I don't know about you, but I much rather go to quilt shops than shop online because I love to feel the fabric and carry little fat quarters around to pair with fabrics in other collections.  In the beginning it took a lot of driving around to find the shops that carried the types of fabrics that I was looking for and that excited me.  Each of the shops I've ever visited has a different selection, or even a style, of fabrics they offer.  I thought that a quilt shop review would not only be fun, but it may help others classify the shops in their area so that when they're looking for something specific, they can have a better chance of quickly finding what they're looking for!

I will primarily be reviewing quilt shops in Utah, since that's where I live and it's easy to travel around.  However, I do have plans to travel to Idaho, Oregon, Washington, Alaska, and Puerto Rico in the next year and I fully intend on making some quilt shop stops!

I plan on posting a quilt shop review on the 15th of each month for as long as I can!  Hopefully I won't ever stop traveling, so I'll always have a new shop to share about!

I hope y'all enjoy the series of posts and tell me about your favorite quilt shop (online or on land!)

I will be back tomorrow with the first quilt shop review!

xxoMegan

Currently Listening to: Million Dollar Man by Lana Del Ray

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a little note! Please know that even if I don't respond, I do read each comment and they make my day! If you have any questions or specific concerns, feel free to email me and I'd love to chat you up! Have a great day!