Pages

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Design Boards!

Happy Sunday friends!

I started working on these design boards before my fabric came in the mail, so I thought I would finish them before I got working on something else.  It always feels so good to check something off the list!



To make these design boards I used a tutorial by Lori Holt of Bee In My Bonnet.  The tutorial begins here, it is in two parts, and Lori provides a link to the second part.  In her tutorial I think she does a smaller size, but I chose to do bigger design boards for my needs.  I'm going to give two of them to my mom for Christmas!



The fabric on the top is Domestic Bliss by Liz Scott and the mint green is Willow by My Mind's Eye.  I'm not sure which two I'm going to keep yet, they're both so cute!  I had a lot going on the latter end of last week, so it took me a couple of days to get these finished, but if you have a free day, you could probably whip these up real fast!

Well, more tomorrow about what I've been up to!

xxoMegan

Currently Listening to: Plans - Terrible vs. Nonhorse by Grizzly Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a little note! Please know that even if I don't respond, I do read each comment and they make my day! If you have any questions or specific concerns, feel free to email me and I'd love to chat you up! Have a great day!