Pages

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Pondering Halloween

Good afternoon my friends!

I have been thinking about Halloween lately.  I would like to sew something up to decorate my home, but everything I've seen just doesn't appeal to me.  I thought I had thought of a fun project that I would like to try, but when I went out to look at fabric, Halloween-fitting fabric just didn't appeal to me and then I lost all my desire for the project.

Do y'all have holidays you struggle getting excited about?  Better yet, do you have any great Halloween projects?  I'm game for sewing or not sewing!

Well, hopefully that fabric that I ordered last week will arrive tomorrow and I can share it with you!

Have a great Tuesday!

xoxMegan

Currently Listening to: I Feel Better by Hot Chip

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a little note! Please know that even if I don't respond, I do read each comment and they make my day! If you have any questions or specific concerns, feel free to email me and I'd love to chat you up! Have a great day!