Pages

Saturday, October 27, 2012

30 Days of Thankfulness: Camilla

Camilla is my sewing machine!  I am so grateful to have her.

When I came home from work one day, there was a box on the bed covered by a blanket.  Jake had bought the machine while I was at work!  Having the machine allowed me to teach myself how to sew and has brought me so much happiness.

I am grateful for all that I have learn and all I have created.  I have grown so much since Camilla has come into my life.  It's truly a blessing.

xoxMegan

Currently Listening to: Desperate Youth by Santigold

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a little note! Please know that even if I don't respond, I do read each comment and they make my day! If you have any questions or specific concerns, feel free to email me and I'd love to chat you up! Have a great day!