Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Apples in the Orchard: Binding Added!

Good morning friends!

I was successful in adding the binding to the Apples in the Orchard quilt over the weekend!  I just love that part!

AVB Binding Added

I am super excited to hand stitch the binding down and finish it up!

There are, however a few other things on my to-do list that I would like to finish up first.  I have a couple drawstring bags that are in the making, as well as the quilt top for the fourth surprise quilt is half made that I would like to finish up.  There's also this table runner that I started a long time ago... I've had the backing for about a month and I still haven't quilted it!  I need to get on that, too.  Now that the Apples in the Orchard quilt has all its pieces attached, I plan on focusing on WIPs that still have their pieces floating around.  That's the goal for this week, anyway!

What are you going to get done this week?

I hope y'all are having a successful week so far!

xoxMegan

Currently Listening to: Into the Wild by LP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a little note! Please know that even if I don't respond, I do read each comment and they make my day! If you have any questions or specific concerns, feel free to email me and I'd love to chat you up! Have a great day!