Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Lillian and Oliver: Quilted

Yesterday I picked up my mom's quilt from the quilter that we pieced together earlier in October.  It turned out super cute!



I love this loopy pattern that the quilter did!  It's super cute on the back, too!


As soon as I picked it up Mom asked me if I could do the binding... there's another thing for my to-do list!  She hasn't seen the quilt yet, but I know she's going to love it!

Today I am feeling especially grateful that I live so close to my mom.  It's truly a blessing.  I love to hang out with her and have sewing adventures!  It would be hard to live far away from her.

xoxMegan

Currently Listening to: The Green Room by The Tins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a little note! Please know that even if I don't respond, I do read each comment and they make my day! If you have any questions or specific concerns, feel free to email me and I'd love to chat you up! Have a great day!