Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

30 Days of Thankfulness: Day One

I love Thanksgiving.  I think it's a fantastic start to the holidays (I guess Halloween is technically the start, but it isn't characterized by a huge meal, so it usually fades out for me :] ).  My favorite thing to do this time of year is to reflect on all the many things that I am thankful for.

This year, I wanted to share with you something that I am thankful for each day for the 30 days leading up to Thanksgiving.

I thought it would only be right by expressing my thankfulness for my wonderful little family.


Jake has always been there for me from the very beginning.  Before I even considered dating him, he was there as a support through all the trials I was facing.  He has always been there to help me and encourage me.  I am so grateful for him and his support.  Marrying him was the best decision I have made.



Kio has been by my side for 10 years.  She's gotten a bit touchy in her old age, but I know she still loves me.  She has been a great blessing in my life.  Because of her, I have never had to be alone.


From the day that I met little Omi, she has been glued to my feet ever since (I'd say side, but she can't reach!).  Omi is the definition of loyalty.  I recently heard a quote that states "the crowning characteristic of love is loyalty".  I would say Omi is the epitome of love and she is very, very loyal.  She is my little bean and I love her so much.


These girls are my babies and I have no idea what I would do without them.  They are always there for me, to snuggle and give me kisses.  They are the best babies and I am very thankful for them.

I am truly blessed with a wonderful little family.

xoxMegan

Currently Listening to: Lessons Learned by Matt & Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a little note! Please know that even if I don't respond, I do read each comment and they make my day! If you have any questions or specific concerns, feel free to email me and I'd love to chat you up! Have a great day!