Pages

Saturday, October 6, 2012

This Week

Hallelujah it's Saturday!

I just wanted to let y'all know that I accomplished the goals I set for myself last week and I did sew together 10 curved log cabin quilt blocks each day. It was a rough goal... but now I only have ten left!!

RLH Quilt 70 Blocks

I have decided not to spread them out on the floor like I have previously.  I sort of want it to be a surprise for myself when I lay it out to put the quilt top together!  10 more blocks to go!  It's been a long journey!

xoxMegan

Currently Listening to: Iscariot by Walk the Moon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a little note! Please know that even if I don't respond, I do read each comment and they make my day! If you have any questions or specific concerns, feel free to email me and I'd love to chat you up! Have a great day!