Pages

Monday, October 8, 2012

Curved Log Cabin Quilt: 80 Blocks

Happy Monday!

I love the beginning of every week because there is such a possibility to get things done!  This morning I finished sewing together the last 10 blocks for the Curved Log Cabin quilt! I am SO pleased to have finished all those blocks!

RLH 80 Blocks

The picture above actually only has 79 blocks... I made a special block for the bottom corner of the quilt.

RLH 80th Block

When I was a little girl, every time my mother and I would go out to buy my biological father a gift for father's day or his birthday, I would for some reason choose to buy a carousel horse.  Since then, the carousel horse has sort of been a symbol to me of our relationship.  So when I found his carousel horse fabric, I knew I had to buy it and incorporate it into the quilt in some small way.

Surprisingly, I cannot wait to sew together the quilt top!

Here are my sweet girls as I was sewing this morning!  They are so darling!

Kio

Omi

xoxMegan

Currently Listening to: Stuck in My Id by Reptar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a little note! Please know that even if I don't respond, I do read each comment and they make my day! If you have any questions or specific concerns, feel free to email me and I'd love to chat you up! Have a great day!