Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Owl Drawstring Bag

I sewed together another drawstring bag from Jeni's pattern!

Drawstring Bag

Drawstring Bag

This bag was made from using mostly fabrics from the scrap pack I bought from Fabricworm.  The owl fabric is Swedish Owls by Alexander Henry, the top is Sweet Tea by Khristian Howell, the inside is the Woodlands is also by Khristian Howell, and the drawstrings are Oh Deer! by MoMo.

This bag is for me and I love it! It's super fun! :]

xoxMegan

Currently Listening to: Working Man by Imagine Dragons

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a little note! Please know that even if I don't respond, I do read each comment and they make my day! If you have any questions or specific concerns, feel free to email me and I'd love to chat you up! Have a great day!