Pages

Friday, October 26, 2012

30 Days of Thankfulness: Family

My family is a great source of strength and encouragement in my life.  I do not know where I would be without them.


This photo is of all family on both sides that came to our wedding.  I am so grateful for each and every person in my family that was in this photo or not.  


These are my parents.  I am so very grateful for all they have taught me and for their support all throughout my life.  I still rely on both of them and they have always been there for me.  I am truly blessed to have such a wonderful family in my life.

xoxMegan

Currently Listening to: Myth by Beach House

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a little note! Please know that even if I don't respond, I do read each comment and they make my day! If you have any questions or specific concerns, feel free to email me and I'd love to chat you up! Have a great day!