Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Apples in the Orchard Quilt: Binding

Remember the quilt I'm making for my sister?

Well, since the Curved Log Cabin Quilt top is done, the Apples in the Orchard quilt is next to be finished!  I had started quilting it while I was working on the log cabin blocks, but I had stopped quilting in order to focus on the log cabin blocks.

So, in order to get me geared up to quilt again, I got the binding ready!

AVB Quilt Binding

Adding binding is my most favorite part of making a quilt, so with this done, it's hard not to just want to finish quilting and do nothing else!

It's going to be great to have two big wins this week! #notgoingtosewingsummit (insert sad face here)

xoxMegan

currently listening to: Good Intent by Kimbra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a little note! Please know that even if I don't respond, I do read each comment and they make my day! If you have any questions or specific concerns, feel free to email me and I'd love to chat you up! Have a great day!