Pages

Friday, October 12, 2012

Apples in the Orchard: 3/4 Quilted

I am so excited to have quilted 75% of my sister's quilt!

AVB 3/4 Quilted

It feels like such an accomplishment for me! I've never quilted anything this big using a meandering quilt pattern!  It's been a fun challenge.  I'm glad it's for my sister, who I know won't judge me for my little mistakes!  Sisters are great like that, aren't they?

I plan on adding binding this weekend!  It's just sitting there in it's cute little roll taunting me!

I almost forgot!  I have these darling pictures of my girls that I wanted to share!  These pictures were taken the other night when we were getting ready for bed.  The babies certainly love pillows!

Kio and Omi

Kio and Omi

I particularly like this last one... it's so typical of Omi to be super curious (about the camera, in this case) and for Kio to be concerned that Omi gets too close to strange things... They are such good girls :]

Have a great weekend!

xoxMegan

Currently Listening to: Shiver Shiver by Walk the Moon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a little note! Please know that even if I don't respond, I do read each comment and they make my day! If you have any questions or specific concerns, feel free to email me and I'd love to chat you up! Have a great day!