Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

Curved Log Cabin Quilt: 30 Blocks

Good evening friends!

I'm posting a bit late tonight, but I wanted to share my progress on the Curved Log Cabin Quilt!  This weekend was super busy with family in town, so I didn't get a lot of sewing done, but it was a great weekend anyway!

Without further ado, here is the quilt with 30 blocks!


It is looking simply gorgeous and I am so excited to get all the blocks done!

I'll share more on this quilt tomorrow.  Have a good night!

xoxMegan

Currently Listening to: Guns Out by Young the Giant

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a little note! Please know that even if I don't respond, I do read each comment and they make my day! If you have any questions or specific concerns, feel free to email me and I'd love to chat you up! Have a great day!