Pages

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Road to Tennessee Table Runner

I started this table runner awhile back and I finally had the burning desire to finish it and check it off the list!  I found this pattern at the Moda bakeshop!

Road to TN Table Runner

(I would have taken pictures outside, but I finished the binding too late!)  It was a super easy table runner to put together.  The fabric is Oh Deer! by MoMo and the white fabric was some scraps that I had... I think it's Moda Bella solids.

Road to TN Table Runner

I was inspired by this post from Amanda Jean to try this quilting pattern by Elizabeth.  She offers a super easy tutorial and I am so happy that I tried it!!

Road to TN Table Runner

I am very happy with the way this little project turned out!

xoxMegan

Currently Listening to: Does This Mean You're Moving On by The Airborne Toxic Event

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a little note! Please know that even if I don't respond, I do read each comment and they make my day! If you have any questions or specific concerns, feel free to email me and I'd love to chat you up! Have a great day!