Pages

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Body and Sole Quilt: Progress

I had set a goal on Monday to complete 40 (that's half) blocks for my dad's quilt, Body and Sole.  Instead, I finished all the blocks!

BWB Blocks

They weren't hard, so once I got going, I thought it would be best if I just finished all of them.  I really don't like little bits of fabric floating around!  I also bought Kona Iron for the sashing, so I think I'll be able to get the quilt top together next week!

Today, for the third day of my 30 days of Thankfulness, I want to express my gratitude for the wonderful opportunity I have to be live the dream as an artist.  I dreaded working in an office.  It was so harsh and emotionless and I felt like I was wasting my time because I was not becoming the person I wanted to become.  I love working from home, doing what I love, and being near my little girls all day long.  It is the best job and the best situation.  I am very grateful for it.

I hope you have a great Thursday! It's snowing here, so I'm staying indoors!

xoxMegan

Currently Listening to: Something Good Can Work by the Two Door Cinema Club

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a little note! Please know that even if I don't respond, I do read each comment and they make my day! If you have any questions or specific concerns, feel free to email me and I'd love to chat you up! Have a great day!