Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Curved Log Cabin: Backing and Binding

I am so excited that the Curved Log Cabin beast is almost done!!  Last week I bought the backing and binding for it!

Curved Log Cabin Backing and Binding

The fabric is Metro Living by Robert Kaufman and it matches perfectly with the Kona Bone and Kona Steel!  I will be taking this to the quilter next week and I am so excited!!

I also excited to be working on the quilt top for my Dad's quilt today!  I super hope that I can get it done today so that I can show you tomorrow!

For today, I want to share my gratitude for all the inspiring quilt shops in my area.  If it weren't for them, I would not know the happiness that quilting has brought into my life.  It's been a great blessing!

xoxMegan

Currently Listening to: Little Talks by Of Monsters and Men

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a little note! Please know that even if I don't respond, I do read each comment and they make my day! If you have any questions or specific concerns, feel free to email me and I'd love to chat you up! Have a great day!